The domain appcourse.plezmo.com is an Application Development Platform created by Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog, Government of India in collaboration with Plezmo for children across the world
These Terms & Conditions come into effect as soon as you have accepted it and created your appcourse account.
LIMITATION ON USE:
POLICY WITH REGARD TO YOUR CONTENT:
Uploading content or submitting any materials for use on appcourse.plezmo.com, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) AIM, NITI Aayog a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You agree that you shall have no recourse against AIM, NITI Aayog for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us. All user-generated content is provided as-is. AIM, NITI AAYOG makes no warranties about the accuracy or reliability of any user-generated content available through the game development tools used on the website. AIM, NITI AAYOG does not endorse any views, opinions, or advice expressed in user-generated content. You agree to relieve the AIM, NITI AAYOG of any and all liability arising from your user-generated content.
- Be a natural person to access or seek to access appcourse.plezmo.com.
- Not access or link to or seek to access or link to (either directly or indirectly) any other person’s appcourse account.
- Not permit any other person to use your username and password; keep your appcourse account username, password, at all times and not disclose your password to anyone else.
- Report to the Helpdesk immediately if you suspect that the security of your appcourse account may have been compromised e.g.: your password or username has been lost or stolen. Contact appcourse using the details at ‘Help’.
- Ensure your personal details are accurate and kept up to date with appcourse.
- You are responsible for any use of your appcourse account using your username and password, whether or not such use has been authorized by you.
- Details on appcourse may only be accessed through the appcourse website, and only using the username and authentication details which have been specifically allocated to you.
- You must use appcourse.plezmo.com and your appcourse account only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of appcourse by any third party. This includes conduct which is un-lawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to appcourse.
- You must not post or transmit via appcourse any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE ON App Course website:
If, within your appcourse account, you are asked to provide information, the information you supply must be complete and accurate. You acknowledge that if you supply incomplete, inaccurate, or false information, use appcourse to perform (or attempt to perform) an unauthorized action, or otherwise misuse appcourse, AIM, NITI Aayog may suspend or terminate your appcourse access.
Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party (user submitted content). Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
Links to external websites/portals
At some places on appcourse.plezmo.com, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. AIM, NITI Aayog is not responsible for the contents of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Mere presence of the link or its listing on this website should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked destinations.
Links to Appcourse by other websites/portals
We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site. The pages belonging to appcourse.plezmo.com must load into a newly opened browser window of the User.
This website does not automatically capture any specific personal information from you (like name or e-mail address), that allows us to identify you individually.
The email and mobile number fields captured for appcourse account creation to use appcourse.plezmo.com will be utilized exclusively to communicate course related information. Plezmo will not solicit or share data with any third party.
A cookie is a piece of software code that an internet web site sends to your browser when you access information at that site. A cookie is stored as a simple text file on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Cookies let you navigate between pages efficiently as they store your preferences, and generally improve your experience of a website. Appcourse does not collect or store any specific cookies. Standard browser cookies are only used on the website.
You, the User(“Indemnifying Party”) will indemnify, keep indemnified and hold AIM and NITI Aayog (“Indemnified Parties”) and each of the Indemnified Parties’ senior officials, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from and against all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, and interest chargeable thereon, including reasonable legal fees and disbursements incurred or suffered by the Indemnified Party or Indemnified Parties and each of its/their directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives in any manner relating to (i) any breach by the Indemnifying Party of the Terms and Conditions, and/or (ii) any harm caused to any other User, either intentionally or otherwise, in any manner whatsoever.